• Analyse, design, code, test, and document objects.
• Gather information from existing systems.
• Design systems and perform appropriate modifications to business and ongoing maintenance requirements.
• Design and development of Oracle Applications interfaces, custom reporting, forms, and workflow.
• Develop work plans for assigned projects, and ensure completion of work plans in the time allotted.
• Perform scheduled activities; recommends solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
Knowledge and Education:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
4 to 6 years of experience (minimum 2 years of experience in Apex).
Skills and Abilities:
- Possess a high level of interpersonal skills and demonstrated the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks.
- Strong Experience in the following Oracle Tools:
• Oracle Forms 6i & 11g.
• Oracle Reports 6i & 11g.
• Toad/SQL Developer.
• Apex (minimum 2 years experience).
• .CSS, .HTML, .Java Script.
Package and Benefits:
- Basic Salary.
- Medical and Social insurance.
- Fully covered training programs, workshops, and development sessions.