- Greet clients and set a positive office atmosphere
- Answer the phone, take messages, and redirect calls to appropriate offices.
- Organize and maintain files and records; update when necessary
- Create and maintain updated documents and spreadsheets
- Oversee the sorting and distribution of incoming mail
- Prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopier, printers, etc.
- Organize bookkeeping and issue invoices/checks
- Record meeting minutes and dictations
- Perform inventory of office supplies and order what is needed.
- 0-2 years of experience
- Fluent English in communication and writing
Sales Office – Fifth Settlement
If you are interested, Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested, please send your CV to the mentioned-above email as we don't receive CVs for the internship jobs on the Recruitment Website.