Your title will be Account Executive, and you will report to the Account Manager/Director.
As an Account Executive, you will be the Company’s interface with a number of leading global organizations. You will be in charge of developing their long-term PR and communications strategies as well as day-to-day account management, ensuring requests are met on time and that we are always proactively engaged with them.
- Promptly responding to client requests, following up on action plans, providing client updates
- Meeting with clients to discuss plan updates
- Providing detailed client reports on various initiatives and market trends
- Presenting campaign ideas and overseeing implementation
- Get budgets and ideas approved
- Coordinating with team members to ensure client deadlines are met
- Participating in creating and presenting pitches
- Logistical and on-ground event support: media event planning and supervising set-up on-the-ground support; preparing press kits; seating, AV equipment
Media Relations Outreach
- Supporting the Media Relations Manager with:
- Press release circulation and coverage follow-up
- Event invitation and turnout and follow-up
- Updating media lists, publication and journalist profiles
To apply Kindly Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org