October University for Modern Sciences and Arts (MSA) is a leading Egyptian private higher Educational institution with solid British universities partnerships, offering advanced undergraduate and graduate academic programmes that support entrepreneurship, meet job market needs, and run applied scientific research, in addition to providing distinguished community service, enhancing its affiliates’ competencies, using contemporary technology and administrative systems, and complying with local and international quality standards.
The Assistant Lecturer plays a pivotal role in assisting and developing the academic teaching process in order to provide a high quality undergraduates teaching and student support services, including: review sessions, grading assignments, holding office hours, leading field trips, uploading course materials to the e-learning portal/ website(s), attending instructor's lectures, etc.
- Master's Degree in English Language from a reputable university.
- High presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent command of English language skills.
- Leadership, teaching and research skills and loyalty.
- Excellent computer skills (Proficient user of MS Office and Internet).
- High level of interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team across both the education and service sectors.
- Ability to work positively and cooperatively with students, internal and external teams and agencies.
- Proven ability, commitment, and passion for engaging in research activities.
- Proven record of research activities, publications, refereed articles or papers.
- Male candidates should have the exemption/ end of military service certificate.
Package and Benefits:
- Basic Salary
- Medical and Social insurance.
- Fully covered training programs, workshops and development sessions.